From the Amazon Listing:
Tie Dye Bell Bottoms High Waisted Pants – Great Gift For Women!
- Tie Dye Patterns are coming back strong in women clothing pants. We bring you the best bell bottoms high waisted pants.
- These women wide leg pants are very beautiful with a wide flare on leg. We are most generous in fabric and quality than any other.
- Feel sexy and chic in these curve hugging fancy pants. These are very soft, smooth, and flattering in all sizes. Runs long, Perfect for women of 5’4 height. Can be easily cut to be altered to perfect length.
- These new tie dye high waisted pants bell bottoms are sure to bring you compliments while keeping you comfortable, confident, and beautiful.
- Perfect for yourself or a best friend gift, graduation gifts, anniversary gifts, mother day gifts, gift for mom, and a great gift for women.
Welcome Back High Waisted Pants Bell Bottoms as One of The Best Trends in Women’s Fashion.
-These bell bottoms are the hottest trends of the coming years in women fashion and even korean women fashion in the women clothing pants category.
-These womens pants may look like tight pants but are made of stretchy material to create a flattering silouhette in all sizes. These wide leg pants are sure to be your favorite.
-Can be wore for many occassions; casual enough to wear to brunch, certain formal enough to wear to dinner and events, and fun enough to wear as zumba pants, or yoga pants or to a music event like Coachella.
-These hot pants are sure to be your favorite goto comfy, casual, and going out womens pants.-You’ll love your new Tie Dye High Waisted Pants Bell Bottoms.
-100% Brand New with Tags!
-Made in USA
-Made of either Polyester and Spandex and/or Rayon and Spandex.
-High quality stitching and generous in fabric unlike other brands.
-Very smooth and soft to touch.
-Comfortable enough to wear all day.
-Zoozie LA Brings Pretty Little Things Just For You.
I’ve always been a little bit of a hippie at heart, so tie-dye bell bottoms are perfect for me. And these pants are incredibly soft and comfy in addition to being a fun style. They’re stretchy without feeling tight or restrictive. They actually fit similarly to leggings with the amount of stretch to the fabric, but the wide flare on the bottom keeps them from looking like leggings. I’m 5’10 and found the length of the size large pants to be perfect (which means that shorter girls might have to hem them a bit). I’m also seven months pregnant, but the material (95% rayon and 5% spandex in the pair I ordered) is stretchy enough that it goes around my tummy without binding or feeling tight or uncomfortable.
The material is also extremely lightweight, so these pants are comfortable even on a warm summer day (although they’d be too thin for cold weather without something underneath them). They can become slightly sheer when stretched, but only in bright light (and if someone’s looking specifically). Quality-wise, I’m very pleased – despite the light, stretchy fabric, I don’t feel like the material is “fragile” or like it will snag or tear if I catch them on something. The stitching is nice and tight, no loose threads or gaps.
There are multiple patterns to choose from (fourteen at the time of this posting) – the ones I reviewed are the “Tie Dye Mandala Smokey Gray White” pattern, but I think I’m going to have to get myself a pair of the Paisley Black White Bandana pattern next!