From the Amazon Listing:
Simoshaw 12 pcs Purple + 12 pcs Blue 3D Butterfly Stickers Random Mixed Packing Home Decoration DIY Removable 3D Vivid Special Man-made Lively Butterfly Art DIY Decor Wall Stickers for Wall Decor Kids Room Bedroom Living Room
- 12 pcs Purple + 12 pcs Blue 3D butterfly stickers random mixed packing
- Comes with sponge sticky and magnet in each butterflies’ abdomen
- Perfect design. Roundly includes 4 large ones in size 12*9.5 cm, 4 medium ones in size 10*8.5 cm, and 16 small ones in size 8*5 cm
Packing Dimensions: 20*20cm
- You can stick it to the refrigerator with magnet inside butterfly, or stick to wall or door with the double-adhesive tape in same pack
1. 100% brand new and high quality
2. 12 Pcs Purple + 12 pcs Blue 3D butterfly stickers mixed packing
3. It comes with sponge gum and got magnet in the body of the butterfly
4. A perfect gift for any special occasions like Christmas, wedding, birthday, anniversary,engagement, new baby
1. Ensure the surface is smooth, do not stick on the rough or uneven surface.
2. Choose the place you want to apply, clean up the ash and grease, keep it dry and clean.
3. Use gelatin sponge and stick the butterfly to the place you want them be.
This is a great assortment of decorative butterflies in various sizes. The body of each butterfly is molded plastic, and the wings are a sort of medium weight glossy paper. I checked and you *can* tear the wings, but not easily – I had to actually try to start a tear on one of them. The colors are bright and vibrant, and the wing patterns vary so you’re not stuck with a bunch of boring identical butterflies.
The butterflies arrived separated by color into two clear envelopes; in addition to a small magnet on each butterfly, each package contained a sheet of 12 round double-sided sticky circles. The magnets aren’t super strong – plenty strong enough to hold the lightweight butterflies to your fridge or other surface, but probably not enough to use them to hold up anything other than the weight of the butterfly itself. The sticky tabs, on the other hand, are super sticky – I tried to move one of the butterflies after sticking it to a wall that has a flat paint on it, and the butterfly came off the sticky tab before the sticky tab came off the wall. I was able to remove the tab without damaging the paint, but it took a little bit of effort and might possibly damage some kinds of paint. You could, of course, use your own mounting tabs instead of the included ones if you wanted to make sure you could remove the butterflies without damaging the surface underneath, though. I did find that the included tabs didn’t stick very well to a textured wall painted with some sort of glossy, slippery paint, but NOTHING sticks to the walls in that room.
I have a large tree wall decal in my upstairs hallway, and my 10-year-old son decided he should start pulling it off the wall – I lost an entire branch and a few leaves before I realized what he was up to. I used the butterflies to fill in the gap where the missing branch used to be, and I think it turned out pretty well.
Overall I found these to be a really cute and easy way to add some color and fun to the walls (and refrigerator). At two dozen butterflies for the listed price, this is well worth the purchase.