MiniOwls Multipurpose Storage Chain – High Quality White 6ft Organizer for Home or Store Display, Fits any Décor in Kid’s Bedroom, Nursery, Playroom, Mudroom, Basement – Nice & Easy way to Exhibit Toys, Plush Animals, Art, and Collectibles; Caps, Hats, Bags or other Accessories – Neat Closet and Pantry Organizer, Storage Bin or Box Alternative, or a Simple Drying Rack – Easy to Install, Comes with 20 Plastic Removable & Adjustable Clips – Can be Hung From Ceiling, Closet, Window, Wall – Free Lifetime Quality Guarantee – 3% From Every Purchase is Donated to Autism Society.
- TOP RATED STORAGE SOLUTION for stuffed animals, plush toys, accessories and other collectibles. Install this Storage Chain to be clutter free.
- GREAT EDUCATIONAL TOOL that teaches kids organization skills and responsibility necessary for lifelong success and productivity.
- INEXPENSIVE & DECORATIVE DISPLAY. This nicely polished white color chain fits every décor & creates extra storage space in any home, store and office.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED to start using it is included. Provided mountings allow you to hang it horizontally or vertically. An additional, free of charge rod hanger will help you discover instant and multi ways of usage.
- FREE LIFETIME QUALITY GUARANTEE. This strong chain is made with durable materials which gives it a super-long life & proven customer satisfaction.
MiniOwls® Storage Chain is an ideal way to neatly organize plush animals, costumes, pet toys, collectibles, caps, scarves & other accessories.
Perfect for use in any bedroom, playroom, dorm, basement, mudroom, laundry room, pantry, closet. It’s a creative way to organize props for
schools, libraries, daycare, or to showcase light merchandise like jewelry, summer and winter accessories, scarves, etc.
- Package includes white plastic chain, 20 clips and 20 hooks, 2 wall mountings, and a rod hanger
- Attractive design matches any décor and maximizes storage space
- 3% from each Storage Chain sold goes to the Autism Society
IMAGINATION IS YOUR CREATION
There are plenty of ways to use this Storage Chain, which one will You choose?
- A creative kids’ art expo for homes & schools
- A fun way to display kids’ costumes and the most beautiful outfits
- A key tool for showcasing collectible caps, hats, and accessories
- A storefront display for scarves, jewelry, and other merchandise
- A hip & decorative display for summer accessories at the cottage & home
- A multipurpose inexpensive hanger for chips, snacks etc. in the pantry
- An efficient solution for storing mittens, hats, gloves, flip-flops, baby shoes in any closet
- A unique way to exhibit seasonal decorations like Christmas Stockings, Flags, Easter Eggs, Halloween …
WE DARE YOU TO USE YOUR IMAGINATION! WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEXT WAY OF USING IT?
When I received this storage chain, I was pleasantly surprised at what a versatile product it is, thanks largely to all the included accessories. Not only are there multiple ways to use it (to hold stuffed animals or hats, for example), with all the necessary doodads to do so (S hooks and clips), but there are also several different ways you can “install” it (again, with all the necessary parts for the different choices). It comes with a large S hook for hanging, or you can use the two included iron hooks with included wall anchors. The smaller S hooks could also be used to hang it, off a narrow curtain rod for example. The chain itself is very lightweight yet pretty sturdy – definitely strong enough to hold a selection of stuffed animals or hats or whatnot without breaking.
I originally purchased this product to display my toddler’s artwork – this is a great solution to display several pieces of art in areas that aren’t hanging-friendly. I have walls that are painted in some terrible type of paint that nothing sticks to – not tape, not sticky tabs, nothing. And thumbtacks fall right out too. Once I install the iron hooks with the wall anchors, I’ll be able to show off my son’s pictures without poking them full of holes or having them fall down by simply using the included clips to hold them. Until I get a chance to install the chain, though, I tested it out by clipping up some stuffed animals – now I kind of want four or five more of these storage chains to use for other things like all my son’s hats, to hang over the radiator to clip up hats and mittens this winter, to clear some stuffed animals out of the toy box… and as an added bonus, as the mom of two older boys who have autism, I love that they donate 3% from every purchase to the Autism Society!