From the Amazon Listing:
Genuine Crystal Nail File & Matching Protective Case by Malva Belle | 5.5″ Double-Sided, Hardened, Nonporous Glass Surface for Superior Hygiene & Everlasting Durability
- Professional-Grade Crystal-Like Surface: The Malva Belle file delivers superior quality in a convenient package. The ultra-slim 5.5-inch (14cm) design tucks away into even your smallest handbag, making it simple to touch up nails on the go – anytime
- Affordable Salon Quality at Home: The finely etched ridges on this file give you smooth, salon-beautiful nails that won’t snag delicate material
- Double Sided, Lasts a Lifetime: Unlike cheap sandpaper nail files, the fine ridges of the Malva Belle file are permanently etched on both sides and never degrade no matter how many times you use it
- Clean, Safe & Hygienic: Nonporous hardened glass repels dirt and bacteria, and cleans up in a snap. Just file, rinse & repeat!
- Order Now With Our Money Back Guarantee – If Malva Belle Crystal Nail File does not meet your expectations, we will refund you in full, no questions asked
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Buy any 2 Malva Belle products and get 15% off total price. Enter code MBREWARD at checkout. Restrictions apply – see Amazon product page for details.
- Buy any 3 Malva Belle products and get 20% off total price. Enter code MBSAVE20 at checkout. Restrictions apply – see Amazon product page for details.
The finely etched ridges on this permanent file are designed to give you smooth, perfectly manicured nails just like you’d get at the salon. It works so well that you’ll never again worry about snagging silk, nylon or any other delicate material. On the go or at home, you deserve professional-quality manicure and pedicure tools.
• Slim, sleek, lightweight design goes with you anywhere
• Perfect for both natural and artificial nails
• Hardened glass won’t easily break or wear down
• Soft pink handle looks slick with matching protective case
• Lasts a lifetime without any wear and tear
Gentle, Hygienic and Easy to Clean
Forget cheap sandpaper files that wear out with only a little use and metal files that chip or crack your nails. The high-end quality of this crystal-like glass nail file makes it safe and easy to shape, clean and file your nails in a hurry.
The Malva Belle nail file is tougher than crystal and completely nonporous, so there’s no chance of trapping bacteria and dirt like those cheap files. Plus, it’s super easy to clean – just rinse in warm water. You can even disinfect it as often as you like without wearing it down.
The Perfect Gift Idea
Looking for a gift idea that she’ll really love? Surprise her with this beautiful, long-lasting glass nail file. Ideal for Mother’s Day, birthdays and anniversaries, this file is the perfect gift for any occasion.
I’d never used a crystal nail file before purchasing this one, but now that I’ve tried it, I’ll never go back to the cheap emery boards again. When I first opened the package, I really wasn’t sure how well this would file rough edges off my nails, since the file feels almost smooth to the touch instead of rough or sandpapery. But it actually works SO much better than any other type of nail file I’ve ever tried. I have medium length fingernails and it drives me nuts to have rough edges on them that snag and catch on things. With other types of files, you have to be careful with the direction you’re filing, otherwise you’ll just create more rough edges. With this one, I just glide it over my fingernails in any direction and it shapes them perfectly and leaves perfectly smooth edges.
Obviously I can’t speak as to whether or not this file will truly last a lifetime, since I’ve only had it for four weeks, but so far so good! If you’ve used cardboard files, you know that you can see the lines of wear on them pretty quickly as you use them and rub the grit off. Since this one is made of hardened glass, the grit doesn’t wear down and you can’t accidentally bend it either. I would assume you could break or shatter it if you tried, but this one comes with a protective case that I keep it inside. The case itself is just thin, lightweight plastic, nothing fancy, but it serves the purpose of keeping the file from possibly getting broken if you keep it in the bottom of your purse like I do.