From the Amazon Listing:
Calily™ Premium Aromatherapy Essential Oil Basic Starters Gift Set – 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade – 14 bottles/10ml each (Bergamot, Spearmint, Lemon, Tea Tree, Patchouli, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Clary Sage, Cinnamon Leaf, Eucalyptus, Sweet Orange, Lavender, Lime, Rosemary)
- UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY – Calily Essential Oils undergo a rigorous testing protocol to ensure that each batch exceeds our discerning high quality standards and standards of high medicinal potency properties.
- FRESH & FLAVORFUL AROMAS – Calily Essential Oils are Extra Premium Grade and perfect for aromatherapy, use in a diffuser, oil burner, massaging, adding to home-made cleaning products, add to body wash or shampoo, add fragrance to unscented lotion, add to bath water, etc. Pure essential oils maintain the balance of body, mind, heart and spirit. Utilizing planets earth’s natural treasures of healing properties has an astounding effect on one’s health and overall wellness.
- AROMATHERAPY STARTER SET – This set is perfect for yourself as a starters kit or as a gift. Package contain 14 bottles, 10ml each. Flavors included: Bergamot (Citrus bergamia), Spearmint (Mentha spicata), Lemon (Citrus limon), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Cinnamon Leaf (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globules), Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) , Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis). Packaged in dark amber bottles for retaining maximized freshness.
- 100% NATURE’S PURE ESSENCE – Each bottle contains 100% pure unadulterated essential oil; without any fillers, additives, bases or carriers. Calily Essential Oils are extracted utilizing the most advanced state-of-the-art distillation and extraction methods; maintaining the optimum integrity and natural fresh scents of the natural oils. Calily’s artisan distillers and extractors specialize in producing the finest, therapeutic grade oils, using carefully controlled distillation and extraction methods.
- INDIVIDUALIZED PREMIUM QUALITY – Calily’s essential oil are produced one bottle at a time with extreme care and devotion to producing only the finest high-potency therapeutic essential oils. Starting from the first step, agricultural professionals identify the perfect geographical locations and environments to obtain the most desirable oil quality and high medicinal potency. Soil quality, air and water sources all have an effect on the quality of the final oils produced. At harvesting, experts advise on the optimum day, and time of the day, to harvest each individual species to ensure maximum flavor-impact compounds and its natural healing properties.
This is a great set of frequently-used essential oils – if you’re just starting out using essential oils and aren’t sure which ones will be most helpful for you, or if you want to keep a set of oils in a different area of your house, this is an ideal collection. It would also make a great gift for anyone who uses or is interested in essential oils, and the packaging the set comes in (a very sturdy, thick cardboard box with attractive graphics that’s sealed upon arrival) adds to the “gift giving” attractiveness.
Calily uses dark amber glass bottles with a screw-top plastic lid that’s sealed upon arrival. I’ve purchased other oils where I could tell what was in the delivery before I even opened it because the scent “leaked” from the packaging; with these bottles, you can’t smell anything until you actually open the bottle. Once opened, the caps screw back on nice and tight, with no leaks (of oil or scent) even if you store them on their sides. The bottles also have built-in droppers that are easy to use to dispense just the right amount from.
The oils themselves seem to be high quality, with lovely scents. My favorite is the lavender – lavender oil is what started my interest in essential oils, as I have a child with autism and his therapist used lavender oil as an amazingly effective calming technique when he would start to get overwhelmed. I’m also a big fan of the peppermint and sweet orange – a few drops of each in a diffuser helps energize you, which is something I’m in desperate need of! And the tea tree oil is great as a disinfectant and to help treat acne. A couple of the varieties in this collection are ones that I haven’t used before, so I’m quite excited to expand my knowledge of essential oils and learn about the uses of the less familiar varieties.